Koen works in the corporate team of Baker McKenzie Amsterdam. The team comprises civil lawyers and civil-law notaries, ensuring integrated support in transactions, from drawing up letters of intent, executing due diligence investigations, negotiating acquisition agreements to executing notarial deeds of transfer. He is a member of the Firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group as well as the Private Equity Practice Group.
Koen Bos focuses on corporate law, including national and cross-border mergers & acquisitions transactions, joint ventures, private equity investments and corporate restructurings.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Lesjöfors on the acquisition of the Alcomex Group
- Advised the shareholders of Heinenoord with the sale of 70% of the shares in Heinenoord Group
- Advised the shareholders of Multitubes Group on their partnership with Mentha Capital
- Advised Hotmart with a USD 130 million investment round
- Advised APG Asset Management on the acquisition of 50% in a newly formed joint venture with Royal KPN N.V. on the rollout of fiber in the Netherlands
- Advised Wega Invest B.V. with its (indirect) sale of Royal Herkel B.V. to Royal Sanders B.V.
- Advised Daiwa House on the acquisition of shares in Flexbuild Holding
- Advising Egeria on the acquisition of International Quality Ingredients
- Advising Ergon on the acquisition of Keesing from Telegraaf Media Group, including a reinvestment by the seller
- Advising Macquarie European Infrastructure Fund V on its bid for Q-Park N.V. an operator of parking garages in Europe
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Royal Dutch Association of Civil-law Notaries (KNB)
- Civil Law Notary~Netherlands (2009)
- Vrije Universiteit (2009)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.