Renske Boesten (1993) is a mid-level associate with the Baker McKenzie Amsterdam Corporate Structures team. Renske joined Baker McKenzie Amsterdam in 2019 as a candidate-civil law notary after she finished her study.
Renske works in the corporate structures team of Baker McKenzie Amsterdam. She advises on domestic and cross-border corporate restructurings and mergers and acquisitions. She also advises on general corporate and governance matters, from the perspective of Dutch corporate law.
In February 2023, Renske was seconded to the Chicago office for a six-month period.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted in various restructurings, mergers and acquisitions for globally operating multinationals.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Royal Dutch Notary Association (Koninkijke Notariële Beroepsorganisatie) - Member
- Civil Law Notary~Netherlands
- Koninklijke Notariële Beroepsorganisatie (Beroepsopleiding notariaat) (2022)
- VU University Amsterdam (Master of Laws Notarial Law) (2018)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.