Dominic Boeschen LL.M.
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern
Not admitted to practice law in this jurisdiction
Dominic Boeschen is an associate in the Corporate/M&A Practice Group Frankfurt. Dominic joined the Frankfurt office of Baker McKenzie in September 2022. Before joining the Firm, he practiced at another leading international law firm in Frankfurt.
Dominic advises international and domestic clients on a wide range of M&A, private equity, and venture capital transactions. He also advises on domestic and cross-border corporate reorganizations and general corporate law.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Nokian Tyres in connection with the sale of Russian operations.
- Advised Tencent in connection with their interim financing of Gorillas B.V.
- Advised Tencent in connection with the merger of Gorillas B.V. and Getir B.V.
- Advised S&P Global in connection with their series seed invest round in IT Manufactory GmbH.
- Advised VINCI Energies on the acquisition of Kontron's IT services business.
- Nuremberg Institute of Technology (Master of Laws, Business Law) (2021)
- University of Applied Sciences Schmalkalden (Bachelor of Laws, International Business Law) (2019)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.