Norman S. Bissett routinely handles project and finance matters. He currently serves as a foreign legal consultant in the Finance and Projects Group of HHP, working specifically in the Energy and Resources practice. Mr. Bissett is admitted to practice in England and Wales and Scotland, and is a member of the Law Society of England and Wales as well as the Scottish Law Society.
Mr. Bissett advises a number of companies on structuring and investing in, and development of, mining and oil and gas projects in Indonesia and S.E. Asia.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acting for Indonesian listed company, to negotiate and draft sale and purchase and loan documents in relation to indirect interests in Kangean PSC.
- Acting for Pertamina in Indonesia, drafting and negotiating Cepu Block joint venture arrangements.
- Drafting and negotiating acquisition and related financing documents for acquisition of share interests in oil and gas / energy company, in Indonesia.
- Acting for purchasers and vendors, drafting and negotiating oil and gas acquisition documents for assets and shares in Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Brunei and Australia.
- Advising UK company on Indonesian regulatory aspects of a purchase of assets in Indonesia, prior to floating on AIM.
- Acting for a German company on the auction and disposal of its international subsidiaries to a Canadian purchaser.
- Scotland~United Kingdom
- England & Wales~United Kingdom
- Edinburgh University (1995)
- University of Strathclyde (1993)
- Edinburgh University (1991)