Roderick is a legal director within the Employment Law team. Roderick assists both Human Resources departments of multinationals as well as the boards of small and medium-sized enterprises with employment law matters in the broadest sense, which includes employment contracts, restructurings, works councils, incentive plans, termination of employment contracts of board members and key employees and all matters relating to termination of employment contracts on both an individual and collective level.
Roderick joined the employment team in October 2015. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Roderick worked for three years at another global law firm where he gained experience in employment and financial law.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dutch Bar Association- Member
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2015)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (Post Academic Course Employment Law (PALA)) (2017)
- Law Firm School, Netherlands (2014)
- Trinity College, University of Cambridge (2011)
- Leiden University (LLM) (2011)
Author, "Het regeringsvoornemen tot beperking van de variabele bonus nader beschouwd," Tijdschrift Recht en Arbeid, November 2014