Diana Bellido Gomes is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law practice groups in Geneva. She studied law at the University of Geneva.
Before joining the Firm, Diana was an associate at another major Swiss law firm in Geneva.
Diana's practice focuses on domestic and international mergers and acquisitions transactions, private equity transactions, corporate reorganisations, general corporate law matters, as well as banking and financing matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Geneva Bar Association - Member
- Swiss Bar Association - Member
- Switzerland (2016)
- King's College London (LL.M.) (2021)
- University of Geneva (Master of Laws in Economic Law) (2014)
- University of Geneva (Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Professions) (2014)
- University of Geneva (Bachelor of Law) (2012)
- Co-author, "Le gérant d'une institution de prévoyance," in Le mandat de gestion de fortune, Alessandro Bizzozero, André Falletti and Samantha Meregalli Do Duc ed., Schulthess, 2017
- Co-author, "Les mesures relevant du droit de l'insolvabilité dans l'AP-LEFIN," Centre de droit bancaire et financier, 2014
- Co-author, " Résumé de jurisprudence - Le droit bancaire privé suisse 2012-2013," RSDA n°4, 2013
- Author, "Qualité pour recourir d'une banque contre la transmission de documents bancaires," Centre de droit bancaire et financier, 2013