Diana Bellido Gomes is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Corporate/M&A and Banking & Finance departments in Geneva. She studied law at the University of Geneva.
Before joining the Firm, Diana was an associate at another major Swiss law firm in Geneva.
Diana Bellido Gomes's practice focuses on domestic and international M&A transactions, private equity transactions and general corporate law.
She regularly assists banks and other financial institutions on regulatory, compliance, financing and general banking matters. Diana also advises on legal issues relating to the issuance and distribution of collectives investment schemes and structured products.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Geneva Bar Association - Member
- Swiss Bar Association - Member
- Switzerland (2016)
- University of Geneva (Master of Laws in Economic Law) (2014)
- University of Geneva (Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Professions) (2014)
- University of Geneva (Bachelor of Law) (2012)
- Co-author, "Le gérant d'une institution de prévoyance," in Le mandat de gestion de fortune, Alessandro Bizzozero, André Falletti and Samantha Meregalli Do Duc ed., Schulthess, 2017
- Co-author, "Les mesures relevant du droit de l'insolvabilité dans l'AP-LEFIN," Centre de droit bancaire et financier, 2014
- Co-author, " Résumé de jurisprudence - Le droit bancaire privé suisse 2012-2013," RSDA n°4, 2013
- Author, "Qualité pour recourir d'une banque contre la transmission de documents bancaires," Centre de droit bancaire et financier, 2013