Baker & McKenzie (Gaikokuho Joint Enterprise)
Not admitted to practice law in this jurisdiction
Yoshihiro Bartlett-Imadegawa is a foreign associate in the Finance & Projects Group at the Firm's Tokyo office. Before joining Baker McKenzie, Yoshihiro served as in-house legal counsel at STH Japan K.K., the providers of the official hospitality program for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games. He also has experience practicing law in the UK.
Yoshihiro is a native speaker of both English and Japanese and has experience providing legal support in both languages.
Yoshihiro focuses on conventional and renewable energy power projects (including offshore wind, solar and biomass), resource acquisitions, joint ventures, major projects, corporate work and the development and financing of infrastructure projects.
Representative Legal Matters
- Negotiated a variety of supplier contracts (construction contracts, venue usage agreements catering contracts, temporary staff agreements, cleaning contracts etc.) with official Olympic sponsors and other major Japanese and multinational companies in both English and Japanese.
- Provided business support in relation to technology contracts, IP matters, business leases, general corporate law and employment matters as in-house legal counsel in Japan.
- Provided legal advice and support in relation to residential and commercial conveyancing matters in the UK.
- Supervising solicitor of a conveyancing team at Law Lane Solicitors.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England and Wales - Member
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2016)
- College of Law at London (Legal Practice Course) (2011)
- College of Law at London (Graduate Diploma in Law) (2010)
- University of Sussex (International Relations and Development) (2008)
Baker & McKenzie (Gaikokuho Joint Enterprise) is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.