Martin Barreiro is experienced in various areas of tax law. He is a member of the Buenos Aires Bar Association, the American Chamber of Commerce in Argentina, the Tax Sub-Committee and the Argentine Association of Taxation Studies. His extensive list of publications include "New Argentine Social Security System" for the International Company and Commercial Law Review and "The S.R.L. in the tax planning of US investors in Argentina" for the Economic and Tax Journal.
Martin’s practice focuses on general tax planning, international private banking, global tax planning and transfer pricing. He also provides sound tax advice for mergers and acquisitions transactions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Chamber of Commerce, Argentina - Member
- Buenos Aires Bar Association - Member
- Argentine Association of Fiscal Studies - Member
- Buenos Aires~Argentina (1988)
- University of Buenos Aires (J.D.) (1988)
- American University (1988)