Jason Rudolf C. Arteche
Jason Rudolf Arteche is an associate in Quisumbing Torres' Dispute Resolution Practice Group and Industrials, Manufacturing & Transportation Industry Group. He is currently the Corporate Secretary of the Philippine Institute of Arbitrators (PIArb) and was previously appointed as Assistant National Secretary of the Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP).
Jason focuses on commercial and employment litigation, corporate compliance and maintenance, and general dispute resolution. He assists several multinational corporations across a wide range of industries, including technology, transportation, logistics, energy, mining, infrastructure, and consumer goods and retail. He is experienced in handling commercial litigation and regulatory proceedings.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines - Assistant National Secretary (3 June 2018 - 30 June 2019)
- Philippine Institute of Arbitrators (PiArb) - Corporate Secretary (1 January 2020 - Present)
- International Bar Association - Member
- Philippines (2017)
- Ateneo de Manila University (J.D., with honors) (2016)
- Ateneo de Manila University (B.S. Management Information Systems Specialization in Enterprise Systems, with honors) (2012)
Quisumbing Torres is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.