Felix Arnold is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Berlin office. He spent his legal traineeship in the jurisdiction of the Kammergericht Berlin and passed his second state exam in Berlin in 2016 before he studied law at the Free University of Berlin and the University of Konstanz. He also studied law at the University of Cape Town and completed there his LL.M. focussing on dispute resolution.
Felix advises companies on all labor and employment law-related matters, such as terminations and drafting employment contracts. He also counsels companies on mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations and works council issues. Felix also represents companies in labor court proceedings in Germany.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Berlin Bar Association - Member
- German-South African Lawyers Association (GSLA) - Member
- Germany (2016)
- University of Cape Town (LL.M.) (2018)
- Kammergericht Berlin (Second State Exam) (2016)
- Free University of Berlin (First State Exam) (2013)