Fatima is a partner in the Banking & Finance Practice Group of Baker McKenzie (focusing on Saudi Arabia and Bahrain) and a member of Baker McKenzie's Global R&I Steering Committee.
She is experienced in a broad range of conventional and Islamic banking and finance matters, focusing on financial restructuring and insolvency, project finance, corporate finance and trade finance.
Fatima also has experience in a broad range of corporate and commercial matters, including international trade and commerce, private equity, mergers and acquisitions, joint venture partnerships and investment funds.
Fatima is recognised as a leading lawyer by Chambers Global, Legal 500 and IFLR.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bahrain Bar Society - Member
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) - Member
- Bahrain (2008)
- University of Warwick, UK (LL.B.)
- Georgetown University Law Center (LL.M.)
- Bahrain law and Saudi law contributions to the World Bank's Doing Business Reports (2008, 2009 and 2015)
- Q. Zu'bi and F. Alhasan, "Maximising Efficiency", The Report: Bahrain 2008, Oxford Business Group, 2008