Representative Legal Matters
- Advised one of the largest concessionaires in Peru on the transfer of shares held by a strategic partner. This mandate included helping the client draft and negotiate the terms of the transfer agreement and obtain the authorization of the Municipality of Lima (the Grantor) to perform such transfer.
- Advised a private engineering consulting company based in Peru during the execution of the contract of supervision of the "Electric Mass Transport System of Lima and Callao of the Transport Line 1 System" project and on the execution of a contract signed with OSITRAN for the supervision of the Stretch 3 works: Inambari-Iñapari del Corredor Vial Interoceanico del Sur, Peru-Brazil.
- Advised a global business solutions and technology provider based in Peru on the application and execution of its contract with a petroleum company for a business management software.
- Assisted a consortium of several construction companies providing public works and services in the execution of the Gambetta Tunnel project with an estimated value of PEN 780 million.
- Assisted in the project to improve the Nestor Gambetta tunnel worth PEN 355 million, executed by a consortium of construction companies.
- Assisted a consortium of business companies in its rehabilitation and improvement project of the Lima-Canta-La Viuda-Unish Highway, Lima-Canta section, worth PEN 319 million.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Trujillo Bar Association
- Arbiter of the National System of Conciliation and Arbitration of the OSCE
- Arbiter of the Superintendence of Organizations of Health Suppliers (SEPS)
- Peru (1999)
- Universidad del Pacifico (Specialization International Program in the Administration of Public Private Associations) (2011)
- Universidad del Pacifico (Certification National and International Arbitration) (2010)
- Universidad del Salvador (Master's Degree Administration, Law and Economy in Public Services, with merit) (2008)
- ESAN Graduate School of Business (Specialization Management of Public Administration) (2007)
- Universidad de Lima (Qualified Management in Strategies of Government Contracts) (2006)
- Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (Post Graduate Degree Construction Law) (2006)
- Universidad Nacional de Trujillo (Law Degree) (1999)
Co-author, "The essential of the Right," Editorial Fund of the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru, 2017
Co-author, "The Conventional Modification of Administrative Contracts,".Current Trends in Public Procurement, Legal Gazette, 2014
Teacher, Arbitration in Public Procurement, Specialization Program for Corporate Law Executives, ESAN University, 2016-2017
Teacher, Administrative Law, Universidad San Martín de Porres, 2015
Teacher, Contracts of Public works, Diploma in Management and Supervision of Work Contracts, ESAN University, March 2015 to April 2015