Jorge Adell is a partner in Baker McKenzie's Barcelona office. He obtained his law degree from The University of Barcelona and a Master in Laws from The University of Chicago. He has practiced law in the UK, USA and Spain and has more than 25 years of experience in corporate, M&A, private equity and real estate transactional work. Jorge is professor at ESADE Law School in Barcelona, and serves as secretary to the board and legal advisor in several Spanish and foreign multinational companies. He also acted as in-house lawyer of the Barcelona'92 Olympic Organizing Committee from 1990 to 1992.
Jorge has broad experience in advising international and domestic clients in the areas of corporate law, M&A, strategic alliances, private equity and corporate real estate. He advises companies from industries including real estate, food, IT, energy, textiles, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, vehicle components and tourism.
- Ranked in Corporate/M&A, Chambers Global
- Ranked in Corporate/M&A in Spain, Chambers Europe
- Ranked in Private Equity in Spain, Chambers Europe
- Ranked in Real Estate in Spain, Chambers Europe
- Ranked in Corporate/Commercial in Barcelona, Chambers Europe
- Best lawyer of the year 2018 in Real Estate
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Barcelona Bar Association
- Barcelona~Spain (1988)
- University of Chicago (LL.M.) (1993)
- University of Barcelona (J.D.) (1987)