- Assist the Partners in relation on Business Development matters, coordinate client assignments for various legal staff and teams, drive and implement a range of business development initiatives.
- Assist with key client development; draft and develop proposals, pitches, and promotional materials to support the group’s business; as well as coordinate with regional and local marketing
departments of the firm to enhance marketing activities, seminar functions, and materials preparation.
- Help develop and execute local communications programs connected with the firm's strategic business development initiatives, including drafting internal communication documents and
- Support the implementation of Office/Firm marketing priorities as determined from time to time.
- Collect and organize work product documents and precedents for Thailand and other jurisdictions.
- Assist with both internal and external training, including preparation of materials, coordinating within the Firm on training schedules and participants, and related activities.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisors.
This job description can be changed or modified without prior notice and as business demands dictate.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Native English speaker with proven excellent written skill.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office program e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer
- 3-5 years of work experience in business development/ marketing/ journalism/ editor functions in the office environment.
- Keen on creating and editing strategies and content relating to BD, Marketing, PRs, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills, service-minded, drive for excellence, ability to work effectively as a team as well as individual, and ability to prioritize and plan works to meet set timelines.
- Comfort to work closely with top management and able to understand their language and needs.