- Standardise, develop and streamline the Hong Kong office Human Resources processes to enhance HR productivity and effectiveness.
- Lead the implementation of Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and act as a gatekeeper on system design, system performance, HR access and security governance.
- Provide leadership and oversee employee information collection,, analysis and reporting.
- Contribute as a member of the Talent Leadership Team to the formulation of effective people strategy in line with the firm's business objectives.
- Manage and monitor individual and team performance to ensure team services are delivered in line with agreed objectives, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Coach and develop HR colleagues in all aspects of HR Service Delivery.
- Develop and manage effective relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure HR services support the delivery of the Firm’s objectives.
- University graduate preferably in business or HR disciplines.
- At least 15+ years HR experience with not less than 5 years at HR Manager / Head of HR Operations level.
- Fluent in English. Ability to speak Cantonese and/or Mandarin would be preferable but not essential.
- Prior experience in implementing cloud base HRIS (Success Factors or Workday) across Asia.
- Experience in managing and analysing HR metrics to find root causes and develop short, medium and long-term plan.
- In-depth knowledge of HR processes and work flows.
- Strong working knowledge of internal and external trends in HR service delivery.
- Demonstrate ability to motivate others and influence work behaviours with strong influencing and consultation skills.
- Have ability to develop effective working relationships with employees at all levels.
- Possess problem solving, analytical and project management skills.
- Good understanding of MS office tools and HR information systems (SAP and Success Factors).