Marta Zuliamis joined Baker McKenzie’s Vienna office in March 2012. She is currently based in Frankfurt. Prior to joining the Firm, she worked in the compliance department of a well-known banking and financial services provider.
Marta has experience across a broad spectrum in the areas of banking and finance. She regularly advises German, Austrian and foreign banks, financial institutions and corporates on banking and finance law matters, with a focus on securitization transactions, acquisition financing transactions and regulatory matters. She also has significant experience in capital markets law, corporate law, project finance as well as commercial matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised an Austrian bank on the first securitization of consumer loan receivables in Austria.
- Advised an Austrian bank on the securitization of its Austrian auto loan receivables portfolio.
- Advised a German bank on the securitization of German trade receivables.
- Advised an Austrial real estate corporation on refinancing its real estate portfolio in Poland.
- Represented an Austrian bank in relation to its restructuring process.
- Advised an Austrian holding company in relation to the refinancing of a commercial center in Kleinhaugsdorf.
- Registered European Lawyer (Frankfurt) (2018)
- Austria (2016)
- University of Vienna (Mag. iur.) (2011)
- HEC Paris (MIM) (2009)
- Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration (Mag. rer. soc. oec.) (2009)
Diwok Hermann Petsche Rechtsanwälte LLP & Co KG is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.