Radzym Wójcik is an associate in the Firm’s Warsaw office and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions group. He routinely works on corporate acquisitions and disposals, and advises foreign companies in their investments in Poland as well as Polish companies in their expansion in foreign markets. Mr. Wójcik was ranked as one of 30 exceptional lawyers under 35 in the 2015 ranking of Polish daily newspaper Dziennik Gazeta Prawna and Wolters Kluwer "Rising Stars - Lawyers. Leaders of Tomorrow". Selection criteria were legal knowledge, experience, innovative approach and pro bono activities.
Mr. Wójcik has broad experience advising on civil, commercial and trade law matters. He advises on every stage of M&A and private equity transactions, from the early stages, such as drafting and negotiation of Letter of Intent, through coordination of due diligence reviews, up to drafting, negotiating and signing of the transaction documentation. He also works on restructuring processes and business reorganizations, assisting industry clients in merging, separating, transforming and winding up entities. He often represents clients during shareholders’ meetings of public companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. He also has experience in representing clients in commercial disputes before state courts, and in arbitration.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA on the sale of its subsidiaries, Lietor sp. z o.o. and Munera sp. z o.o.
- Advised Fresenius Nephrocare Polska Sp. z o.o. in connection with a domestic merger with its sister company Eurodial Sp. z o.o. and an entity wholly owned by Fresenius Nephrocare Polska Sp. z o.o.: SK 1 Investment Sp. z o.o.
- Advised Mid Europa Partners private equity fund and its operating portfolio company Walmark a.s. in the acquisition of a set of dietary supplements from Novascon Pharmaceuticals sp. z o.o.
- Advised PineBridge New Europe Partners, one of the biggest equity funds, on several equity investments in Poland.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Bar of Advocates - Member
- Poland (2015)
- University of Warsaw (Master of Laws)
Baker & McKenzie Krzyzowski i Wspólnicy Spólka Komandytowa