Kieran Verdano joined Baker McKenzie, Frankfurt/Main in May 2022 as an associate. Prior to joining the Firm, he had been working at a bank as a financial advisor where he had studied and trained to become a banking specialist before. Kieran studied law at the universities of Freiburg and Tuebingen and spent his legal traineeship in the jurisdiction of the Higher Regional Court of Stuttgart during which he staged in Baker McKenzie's Banking & Finance Team in Frankfurt/Main.
Kieran held leading positions in Law Clinics and trained students legally and in building their advisory skills during his studies. Giving clients of all social backgrounds advice when in need has been a passion to the day.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bar Association Frankfurt am Main
- German Lawyers Association
- German-Irish Lawyers and Business Association
- Germany (2022)
- Higher Regional Court of Stuttgart (Assessor Exam) (2022)
- Albert Ludwigs University of Freiburg / Eberhard Karls University of Tuebingen (Referendar Exam) (2019)
- Savings Banks Academy of Baden-Wuerttemberg (Banking Specialist (SBW)) (2011)
- Chamber of Commerce Bodensee-Oberschwaben (Banking Professional) (2009)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Alexander Wolff, Dr. Oliver Socher, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.