Puck van der Harst is a member of the Banking & Finance Practice Group of Baker McKenzie's Amsterdam office. Puck joined Baker McKenzie in 2021.
Puck focuses on securitisation, structured credit products and loan portfolio transactions involving a wide variety of asset classes, as well as debt capital markets. In addition, Puck also advises banks, financial institutions and borrowers on local and cross-border general financing and real estate transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised the joint lead managers on Vesteda's successful issuance of a EUR 500 million green bond.
- Advised two international banks as original senior note purchasers and senior noteholders of a private Dutch auto lease receivables securitisation.
- Advised a Dutch bank as seller with the sale of structured finance loans held by it to a variety of foreign institutional investors.
- Advised an international bank as senior lender in relation to the refinancing of a Dutch mortgage loan portfolio, which was part of a securitisation prior to the refinancing.
- Assisted a Dutch real estate developer with a refinancing loan agreement with multiple jurisdictions involved.
- Amsterdam (2022)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (LLM Corporate Law) (2021)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (LLM Financial Law) (2021)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (LLB Dutch Law) (2019)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.