Baker & McKenzie Limited Attorneys at Law
Aek has over 17 years' experience working in international law firms. He joined the Tax Practice Group of Baker McKenzie in 2004, after practicing at another international law firm in Bangkok in the Litigation, International Capital Markets, and Banking & Finance practices.
Aek provides legal advice on tax law, mergers and acquisitions, tax planning for outbound and inbound investments, customs, transfer pricing, securities regulations, Bank of Thailand regulations, rehabilitation law, and civil and commercial law. In addition, he has been involved in completing a number of major transactions, as well as resolving tax audits and disputes, which involve careful handling and negotiation with the Thai Revenue Department.
- Band 2 in Tax, Chambers Asia Pacific, 2021-2022
- Highly Regarded in Tax Controversy, International Tax Review's Tax Controversy Leaders Guide, 2013-2014, 2016-2022
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Thai Bar Association
- Thailand (2005)
- Bangkok Training Center (Micro Master of Tax Administration) (2005)
- University of Illinois (LL.M.) (2003)
- Thammasat University (LL.B., 2nd class honors) (2001)
Baker & McKenzie Ltd. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.