Kento Tanei is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Tokyo office.
Mr. Tanei focuses his practice on general corporate law.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tokyo Bar Association - Member
- Japan (2015)
- Japan~Japan (2015)
- Keio University Law School (J.D.) (2014)
- Keio University Law School (Licencee) (2014)
- Waseda University (LL.B.) (2012)
- Waseda University (LL.M.) (2012)
Co-author, "Practice and Laws of Space Business," Middle East/Africa Newsletter Vol. 21, Baker McKenzie, April 2016
Baker & McKenzie (Gaikokuho Joint Enterprise) is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.