Marcos Spanos is a senior associate in the Firm's Dubai office. He is qualified in England & Wales and has worked in London and Dubai.
Marcos is a corporate lawyer with a focus on mergers and acquisitions, private equity and joint ventures. He has advised financial institutions, conglomerates, private equity firms and funds in connection with cross-border transactions in sectors ranging from technology and healthcare to energy and infrastructure.
- England & Wales (Solicitor)~United Kingdom (2010)
- Dubai - Registered Legal Consultant
- College of Law (LPC) (2006)
- Brunel University (LLB) (2005)
- Concordia University (BA) (2002)
Baker & McKenzie.Habib Al Mulla is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.