Ramy Soliman is a senior associate in the Dispute Resolution Practice Group of Helmy, Hamza & Partners, Baker McKenzie Cairo. Ramy has experience across a number of dispute resolution areas, including civil, administrative, commercial, IP and criminal law, as well as compliance and investigations.
Ramy focuses primarily on dispute resolution. He supports both national and international clients in disputes before Egyptian courts of all natures and degrees. He drafts and reviews all types of court documents and memoranda. He also regularly advises clients in connection with matters related to trade law, the civil code, labor law and the law of the central bank of Egypt, as well as on the procedures of registering real estate properties and enforcing legal judgments.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted for a company working in the field of hotels and resorts in connection with a case relating to intellectual property infringement.
- Acted for a local natural gas distribution company in connection with oil and gas disputes.
- Acted for a company working in the field of commercial vehicles, microbuses and passenger cars in connection with customs and tax disputes.
- Acted for a manufacturer of household appliances in connection with customs and tax disputes.
- Acted for major companies in connection with capital market disputes.
- Acted for a major hotel chain in connection with an employment dispute.
- Acted for an international telecommunications company in connection with a compensation lawsuit.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Egyptian Bar Association
- Egypt (2009)
- Cairo University (LLM) (2011)
- Cairo University (LLB) (2009)
Helmy Hamza & Partners is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.