Kylie Slambert is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Dispute Resolution Practice Group in Johannesburg.
Kylie has recently joined the Firm from a well-known South African firm with a large Africa presence. She assists in matters relating to insolvency, business rescue, and general commercial related disputes.
Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining the Firm, Kylie:
- Acted for a multinational petroleum company and its subsidiary in several litigation matters.
- Acted for various listed companies in several litigation matters.
- Part of the team that acted for a subsidiary and its listed company in having the subsidiary declared an independent credit of a company in business rescue.
- Acted for commercial private banks in several litigious matters.
- Assisted in various Magistrates' Court, CCMA and Labour Court disputes.
- Assisted in various arbitrations and High Court disputes.
- South Africa (2019)
- University of KwaZulu-Natal (LLB) (2017)