Shaneil Shah is an associate in the Financial Services & Regulatory Group in the London office. Shaneil has experience advising fintechs, funds, banks, asset managers and payment institutions on compliance with their regulatory obligations. He also advises on contentious matters, including investigations and enforcement proceedings brought by financial regulators, internal regulatory investigations and financial services disputes. Shaneil recently spent time on secondment to the London branch of a global investment bank and to Baker McKenzie in Hong Kong.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society England & Wales ~ United Kingdom (2019)
- England & Wales (2019)
- BPP University Law School (LPC) (2017)
- University College London (LL.M. Master of Laws, International Commercial Law) (2016)
- King's College London (LL.B. Bachelor of Laws) (2015)
- Hong Kong
- Author, "Liquidity Mismatch in UCITS Schemes After Woodford," Journal of International Banking and Financial Law, May 2021
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.