Léna Sersiron leads Baker McKenzie’s Competition practice in France. She has a strong track record of successfully handling complex and sensitive competition cases (investigations and subsequent litigation) at both EU and national level.
Léna advises blue-chip clients such as Casino, TDF, AvisBudget Group, among others. She is also well-established in the agricultural and food sector, advising various undertakings on a wide array of competition subjects. Clients, in Chambers, state that: "She is an excellent negotiator, uncompromising, aggressive in a positive way and really efficient!"
Léna Sersiron contributes frequently as a speaker at various law conferences and seminars.
Léna has substantive experience in cartels and abuses of dominant position. She has advised and has assisted with cartel investigations, litigation before the French Competition Authority and the Paris Court of Appeal, competition compliance programs and audits.
Léna also handles merger control, horizontal co-operative agreements, vertical restraints and distribution network, and state aids.
- Acritas Star, Acritas Sharplegal 2018
- Band 2 in Competition / European Law (France), Chambers Europe 2017
- Leading Individual in Antitrust & Competition, Legal 500 EMEA, 2015 and 2017
- Listed lawyer, Best Lawyers, 2014 - 2017
- Ranked "Leading" in Distribution, Décideurs 2017
- Ranked "Excellent" in Competition, Décideurs 2017
- Listed lawyer in France: Competition & Economists, Who's Who Legal 2016
- Band 3 in Competition / European Law (France), Chambers Europe, 2015- 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Paris Bar Association - Member
- AFEC (International League for Competition - French Branch)
- Competition Law Association (Association des Professionnels du Droit de la Concurrence) - Member
- Paris~France (2000)
- University of Paris I (Pantheon-Sorbonne) (DEA) (1997)
- E.F.B. (Bar Exam) (1997)
- University of Paris I (Pantheon-Sorbonne) (Maitrise) (1996)
- University of Paris I (Pantheon-Sorbonne) (License Law) (1995)