Laure-Andréa Seban is a member of Baker McKenzie's Banking & Finance team in Paris since January 2022. She advises major banking groups and industrial borrowers on a wide range of banking and financial transactions in their cross-border operations.
Her practice centers on acquisition finance and leveraged buyouts (LBOs), in addition to project finance with a particular focus on emerging markets across Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Europe. She is further involved in financing investment funds. She also assists clients on banking and financial regulation issues (AMF/ACPR).
- Acritas Global Elite Law Firm Brand Index
- Best Brand for 12th consecutive year
- Chambers Global 2023 Band 2: Multi-Jurisdictional Banking & Finance
- Legal 500 EMEA France 2023 Tier 3: Banking-Finance
- Paris~France (2023)
- Haute École des Avocats Conseils de Versailles (2021)
- University of Paris II (Panthéon-Assas) (Master’s Degree - Litigation, Arbitration & ADRM) (2021)
- University of Bordeaux (Master’s Degree - Banking Law) (2017)
Baker & McKenzie A.A.R.P.I. is a member of Baker and McKenzie International.