Dr. Matthias Scheck joined Baker McKenzie’s Munich office in 2012. He focuses on all aspects of information technology law. Prior to joining the Firm, he was a research assistant at the University of Marburg.
Dr. Scheck's practice covers all aspects of both domestic and international information technology law including matters of data protection and privacy as well as legal aspects of e-commerce and social media. He also advises on IT contract law including the drafting of general terms and conditions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising a global company regarding the implementation of a global data privacy concept.
- Drafting of software license agreements and IT service agreements for a global technology company.
- Advising globally acting companies in connection with IT outsourcing projects.
- Drafting of general terms and conditions for web affiliate programs and services.
- Germany (2012)
- University of Marburg (Doctorate) (2013)
- Higher Regional Court of Nuremberg (Assessor Exam) (2010)
- University of Regensburg (Referendar Exam) (2008)