Olga Sanders is an associate in the International Tax and Global Wealth Management practice groups of Baker McKenzie New York. She is a domestic and international tax and estate planning lawyer.
Olga focuses her practice on taxation and wealth management. She advises domestic and international clients on wealth transfer, wealth preservation and estate planning techniques, US and foreign trusts, sophisticated Wills, closely held business interests, succession planning, cross-border mobility, pre-immigration and expatriation planning, tax compliance and regularization. Olga also advises tax-exempt organizations and their individual and corporate donors on tax and governance matters arising in connection with formation, funding and operation, with a particular emphasis on private foundations, social welfare organizations, legislative and political advocacy, and charitable gift planning.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association - Member
- The New York City Bar's Committee on Non-Profit Organizations - Member
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) - Member
- New York~United States (2009)
- New York University School of Law (Executive LL.M. Taxation) (2015)
- New York Law School (J.D., summa cum laude) (2009)
- Rostov State University (Master of Science) (1990)
- Co-author, "The IRS's Interim Guidance on Section 4960 Leaves Corporate Philanthropists Wondering About the Feasibility and Cost of Compliance," Journal of Corporate Taxation, November/December 2019
- Co-presenter, "Automatic Exchange of Information (CRS) Impact on Trusts and Underlying Companies," Academy & Finance, Zurich, March 2017
- Co-author, "Employee Tax Consequences of Clawed Back Compensation," New York Law Journal, 29 November 2010
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.