Olga Sanders is an associate in the International Tax and Global Wealth Management practice groups of Baker McKenzie New York. Prior to joining the Firm, she advised clients on the design and taxation of executive compensation, employee benefits and pensions.
Olga focuses her practice on tax issues related to wealth management, international taxation, and estate and trust planning. She advises clients on sophisticated wealth transfer and estate planning techniques, as well as pre-immigration planning, expatriation planning, reporting requirements, tax compliance and regulatory matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- New York~United States (2009)
- New York University School of Law (Executive LL.M. Taxation) (2015)
- New York Law School (J.D. summa cum laude) (2009)
- Rostov State University (Master of Science) (1990)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.