A highly efficient and motivated corporate lawyer with over eight years post qualification experience six of which have been spent in Dubai working across the Middle East. Stephanie has a broad range of corporate and commercial experience including advising client on M&A and operational and structuring matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acting for Saudi Arabia's Al Safi Holding, one of Al Faisaliah Group’s companies, on the sale of its shares in Al Safi Danone Company (ASD), producer of dairy and juice products, to Saudi Arabia's National Agricultural Development Co. (NADEC).
- Advising the seller and the warrantors on the sale of a DMCC entity with an underlying business in Iran.
- Advising the sellers (including trusts) on the sale of a regional video game distribution business with operations across the UAE, Qatar and KSA. Advising a private equity investor on their investment in an FMCG business in the UK.
- Acting for Saudi Fransi Capital as underwriter for Al Moammar Information Systems Company's (MIS) planned IPO on the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul).
- Acting as underwriter's counsel for Samba Capital in relation to Mahara Human Resources Company's proposed IPO and listing on Tadawul.
- Advising a major food and beverage manufacturer on the proposed relocation of some of their international operations into the UAE, working with colleagues across tax to deliver holistic structuring options.
- Advising a family group on the restructuring of their motor dealership business in KSA.
- Advising a UAE based group on the pre-investment restructuring of their group (and the implementation) including the insertion of holding entities and the transfer of the business and assets of the group into the new structure.
- Advising on the regional restructuring of a global oil and gas business with operations in the UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, Egypt and Kuwait.
- Admitted as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Registered Legal Consultant in the Emirate of Dubai
- England & Wales (Solicitor)~United Kingdom
- University of Law (LPC) (2007)
- University of Newcastle upon Tyne (2006)
Baker & McKenzie.Habib Al Mulla is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.