Stephanie Samuell joined Legal Advisors in 2018 as a senior associate. Based in Dubai, she has a broad range of corporate and commercial experience, including advising clients on M&A and operational and structuring matters with a focus on Saudi Arabia. Stephanie has been based in the Middle East for eight years, having trained and qualified in England.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising Dallah Healthcare on its acquisition of a majority stake in Care Shields Holding Company in consideration for the issuance of treasury shares in Dallah Healthcare (and the payment of a cash consideration amount).
- Advising an investor on their investment in a last mile delivery service business operating across the Middle East.
- Advising on the Saudi aspects of the acquisition by Hitachi of ABB's power grids business.
- Advising on the Saudi aspects of the acquisition by Takeda of Shire.
- Advising on the Saudi aspects of the acquisition by Brookfield Business Partners of the power solutions business of Johnson Controls International plc.
- Advising the buyer on the acquisition of an engineering business operating across KSA.
- Advising a major food and beverage manufacturer on the proposed relocation of some of their international operations into the UAE, working with colleagues across tax to deliver holistic structuring options.
- Advising a family group on the restructuring of their motor dealership business in KSA.
- Advising a UAE-based group on the pre-investment restructuring of their group (and the implementation), including the insertion of holding entities and the transfer of the business and assets of the group into the new structure.
- Advising on the regional restructuring of a global oil and gas business with operations in the UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, Egypt and Kuwait.
- England & Wales (Solicitor)~United Kingdom (2010)
- Dubai - Registered Legal Consultant
- University of Law (LPC) (2007)
- University of Newcastle upon Tyne (2006)