Gabriela has a solid background in labor law and social security. She has experience giving legal advice on matters related to hiring and transference of personnel, modification of labor conditions and dismissal procedures. Gabriela has participated in due diligence process and labor audits. Additionally, she has participated in procedures before the Administrative Labor Authority.
Gabriela's practice focuses on employment and compensation, with emphasis on labor consultancy, labor audit, and judicial and administrative assistance.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Lima Bar Association - Member
- Peru (2017)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (Law Degree) (2017)
- University of Essex (Exchange Program Law) (2016)
- University of Leiden (Summer Program Rule of Law and Gender Politics) (2016)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (Bachelor Law) (2016)
Estudio Echecopar is a member firm of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein