Caleb Sainsbury is an associate in the International Tax and Global Wealth Management practice groups in Baker McKenzie's Zurich office. He advises families, fiduciaries and financial institutions on tax and regulatory matters.
Caleb practice focuses on international wealth management and tax planning matters. He advises clients on pre-immigration planning, charitable giving, tax regularization, and international estate planning. He also assists family offices, fiduciaries and financial institutions in regulatory compliance matters, including with respect to investigations involving the US Department of Justice.
- Massachusetts~United States (2011)
- New Hampshire~United States (2011)
- Boston University School of Law (LL.M. Taxation) (2015)
- Boston University School of Law (J.D. cum laude) (2011)
- Brigham Young University (B.A. magna cum laude) (2008)
Baker & McKenzie Zurich and Baker & McKenzie Geneva are each members of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.