Caleb Sainsbury is an associate in the International Tax and Global Wealth Management practice groups in Baker McKenzie's Zurich office. He advises families, fiduciaries and financial institutions on tax and regulatory matters.
Caleb Sainsbury is an associate specializing in International Tax and White Collar Investigations. His practice includes advising families, fiduciaries and financial institutions on tax and regulatory matters involving multiple jurisdictions. In addition, he represents financial institutions in matters of regulatory compliance, with a particular focus relating to investigations involving the US Department of Justice.
- Massachusetts~United States (2011)
- New Hampshire~United States (2011)
- Boston University School of Law (LL.M. Taxation) (2015)
- Boston University School of Law (J.D. cum laude) (2011)
- Brigham Young University (B.A. magna cum laude) (2008)
Baker & McKenzie Zurich and Baker & McKenzie Geneva are each members of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.