Antonio Russo is an established practitioner of international tax law. He is a partner with Baker McKenzie Amsterdam’s award-winning Transfer Pricing Team. Antonio lectures at numerous seminars and conferences around the world, as well as contributes articles to several international tax reviews. He has been a member of the International Fiscal Association (IFA) since 2001.
Antonio specializes in Transfer Pricing design, implementation and valuation of companies and intangible assets. He has extensive experience in tax planning/restructuring engagements, and has performed TP studies for clients in numerous industries. Antonio has also provided assistance to clients in developing strategies for the conclusion of APA’s as well as tax audit defense in Europe and the USA.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Fiscal Association
- Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (NOB)
- Dottori Commercialisti (Revisori Ufficiali dei Conti)
- Amsterdam Tax Law~Netherlands (2005)
- University of Leiden (2004)
- University of Edinburgh (2003)
- Universitá dell'Insubria (2001)
- Bocconi University of Milan (1997)