Henric Roth is a member of the Capital Markets team in Stockholm. He joined Baker McKenzie in 2010.
Mr. Roth's main practice areas are equity capital markets, debt capital markets, and public mergers and acquisitions. Mr. Roth also has several years’ experience of advising on private M&A and employment law matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted for Carnegie Investment Bank and ABG Sundal Collier in connection with the IPO of Tobii on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Acted for Troax Group in connection with its IPO on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Acted for The Lexington Company in its initial public offering on Nasdaq First North, Stockholm.
- Acted for Venue Retail Group in its SEK50 million new share issue.
- Acted for Meltwater in its SEK940 million public tender offer in relation to the outstanding shares in Cision, listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Acted for C-RAD in its listing on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Acted for Carnegie Investment Bank in connection with the placement of shares in Arcam with listing on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Acted for Prime Living in its SEK140 million bond issue with listing on Nasdaq First North, Stockholm.
- Acted for Alliance Oil in its USD202 million preference share issue with listing on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Acted for Alliance Oil in Alliance Group’s acquisition of the company by way of amalgamation.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Bar Association - Member
- Sweden (2010)
- University of Lund, Sweden (Juris Kandidat (LL.M.)) (2010)
- University of California at Santa Barbara (2009)
- University of Lund, Sweden (Economics and Business Administration)