Aimee Rosien is an associate in the Global Equity Services group in Baker McKenzie's San Francisco office. Her practice emphasizes the areas of international equity plans, executive compensation and employee benefits. She is a member of the National Association of Stock Plan Professionals and the Global Equity Organization.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Global Equity Organization - Member
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals - Member
- California~United States (2012)
- University of San Francisco School of Law (J.D.) (2012)
- Villanova University (Bachelor of Arts) (2009)