Baker & McKenzie LLP
Aimee Rosien is an associate in the Global Equity Services group in Baker McKenzie's San Francisco office. Her practice emphasizes the areas of international equity plans, executive compensation and employee benefits. She is a member of the National Association of Stock Plan Professionals and the Global Equity Organization.
Ms. Rosien advises multinational companies in the implementation of their international equity compensation plans, including dealing with issues such as securities law compliance, data privacy, cross-border tax obligations, exchange control and labor law compliance.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Global Equity Organization - Member
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals - Member
- California~United States (2012)
- University of San Francisco School of Law (J.D.) (2012)
- Villanova University (Bachelor of Arts) (2009)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.