Representative Legal Matters
- Advised on a number of real estate acquisitions, either through asset or share deal, or through the acquisition of large portfolios, acting for the main national and international funds and investors.
- Advised on the incorporation and listing of SOCIMIs and on the main real estate finance deals (including refinancing and debt restructuring) of the market.
- Recognized as a Leading Lawyer, Real Estate, Chambers & Partners, 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Madrid Bar Association
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) Madrid
- Conoce tus leyes - Member
- Tengo Hogar - Member
- Madrid~Spain (2000)
- Instituto de Empresa (Master de Asesoría Jurídica de Empresas) (2000)
- University of Zaragoza (Law Degree) (1999)
Co-author, “The Real Estate investment in Spain 2001-2011," IESE and IPD
Co-author, “Restructuring and refinancing routes of mortgage-secured debt in Spain," Comparative Law Yearbook of International Business – Volume 2010, Centre of International Legal Studies