Dr. Lisa B. Reiser is a senior associate in Baker McKenzie’s Frankfurt office. Dr. Reiser joined Baker McKenzie in Spring 2011, after having worked six months for the American Arbitration Association in New York, USA where she administered cases brought against the arbitration institution, contributed to a commentary on the AAA Rules and monitored arbitration hearings. For several years, she was a research assistant at the Chair of Private International Law and Comparative Law at the University of Mainz.
Dr. Reiser advises clients on international arbitration matters. She represents national and multinational companies, with a particular focus on infrastructure projects such as offshore wind farms and power plant construction.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advises and represents clients in numerous disputes (i.e. international arbitration, mediation and adjudication proceedings) regarding the construction of offshore wind farms in the German North Sea.
- Represents a German group of companies in a dispute regarding the rehabilitation of a nuclear power plant in Europe.
- Represents a German pharmaceutical company in a dispute with a Korean pharmaceutical company over the dissolution of a joint venture.
- Represents a German group of companies in a litigation over its contractual relationship with a Russian joint venture.
- Advised a German DAX30-company in a dispute with the European Union regarding the reprocessing of nuclear material.
- Germany (2011)
- Oberlandesgericht Koblenz (2010)
- University of Mainz (2006)
- University of Passau