Cameron Reilly is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Global Tax Practice Group in the Chicago office. He regularly advises both multinational corporations and individuals at all stages of tax disputes, from audit to administrative appeal and US Tax Court litigation.
Cameron advises mainly on transfer pricing disputes and other local and international tax disputes. He assists clients in all stages of tax disputes — from audit and administrative appeals before the IRS to litigation before the United States Tax Court and other federal courts.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Member
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois~United States (2017)
- Illinois~United States (2015)
- University of Minnesota (J.D. Business Law cum laude) (2015)
- University of Kentucky (B.A. summa cum laude) (2012)