Fons Ravelli is an associate in the Tax Practice Group of Baker McKenzie's Amsterdam office. He is a member of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisors (Nederlandse Orde van Belastingadviseurs) and regularly authors articles in tax journals.
Fons focuses his practice on international tax advice, corporate tax, cross-border (re)structuring, transfer pricing and European tax law. He works closely with European and Asian multinational companies.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised on numerous international acquisition/joint venture structures and intragroup restructurings.
- Advised on several international operational/supply chain structures.
- Advised on the design and setup of an IP structure for a US-listed pharmaceutical company.
- Litigated a transfer pricing dispute regarding the conversion of a full-fledged manufacturer into a toll manufacturer.
- Implemented and advised on the tax aspects of a cross-border legal merger.
- Drafted tax opinions related to various holding and financing structures.
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2015)
- Utrecht University (LLM)
- Rotterdam University (Postmaster in International and European Tax Law)