Pradthanaadt joined Baker McKenzie in January 2011 and is active in the Dispute Resolution Practice Group. He is a commercial litigator with extensive experience in civil disputes, international trade disputes, construction claims, labour claims, rehabilitation procedures, civil consumer proceedings and class action procedures. He has represented a number of multinational and local private sector companies and acted as a negotiator for matters relating to the settlement of commercial disputes.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented a renowned US automobile manufacturer in defending a large number of civil cases with regard to product liability and consumer protection.
- Representing a leading Japanese automobile manufacturer in defense of a class action claim filed by the consumers against the companies.
- Represented the owner of one of the biggest companies in poultry products in the reorganization case focusing mainly on the revocation of the plan administrator due to the administrator's failure to comply with the reorganization plan and veritably causing damages.
- Represented an international jewelry manufacturer and retailer in a labour dispute in relation to breach of contract and kickbacks received by an employee.
- Represented an oilfield services company in criminal proceedings from allegations of not abiding to the Customs Act due to incomplete import manifest documentation.
- Represented a leading financial and legal service company in defense of a claim on the basis of misconduct in issuing legal advice regarding transfer of shares and a loan agreement, as well as plots of land that were expropriated.
- Represented a leading local real estate developer in defending a large number of civil cases filed by its customer with regard to the sale and purchase agreement.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of Thailand - Member
- Thailand (1990)
- Thammasat University (LL.B.) (1988)
Baker & McKenzie Ltd. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.