Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted ICON Framework Co., Ltd., Thailand's leading and only comprehensive real estate management system provider, with the investment into the company by Krungsri Finnovate Company Limited, the corporate venture capital arm of Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited, with a post-money company valuation of over THB 1.6 billion.
- Advised the leading biologics/biosimilar manufacturer in Thailand and Southeast Asia on commercial contracts and issues in the healthcare industry, such as supply agreements, contract manufacturing agreements, distribution agreements, licensing agreements, clinical trial documentation and regulatory issues, as well as overseas business acquisitions and divestments.
- Advised a market leading medical cannabis and cannabinoids manufacturer on the legal framework for medical cannabis and hemp investment in Thailand by working closely with the Thai Food and Drug Administration, coverring all steps and issues relating to corporate structure, partnership, regulatory compliance and business model, among others.
- Advised one of Thailand's largest conglomerate on the establishment of a joint venture to engage in medical cannabis business in Thailand, including providing advice on the R&D investment agreement with relevant Thai governmental organizations, advice on the joint venture and partnership with a leading multinational cannabis company with headquarters in Canada, and analysis of the regulatory and investment landscape and framework for medical cannabis and hemp in Thailand.
- Advised private equity funds based in Hong Kong and Singapore on the acquisition of shares in a leading beauty clinic chain in Thailand, which has plans for an IPO.
- Advised a leading government backed development fund on the acquisition of a stake in a leading OEM manufacturer of drugs and food supplements in Thailand, which is preparing for an IPO.
- Advised AGC Inc. (formerly known as Asahi Glass Co., Ltd.), the world’s largest global manufacturer and supplier of glass products, headquartered in Tokyo and listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, in connection with its over THB 17 billion offer to acquire the majority stake in Vinythai Public Company Limited, a major Thailand based global manufacturer and supplier of plastic and chemical products listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand, via a purchase of the majority shares from Solvay, a major global manufacturer and supplier of chemical products, headquartered in Belgium and listed on the Euronext, and the subsequent tender offer for all the remaining shares in the target company. This deal won Asia Business Law Journal's Deal of the Year Award for 2017.
- Advised a leading innovative skincare brand and beauty clinic, on their outbound expansion of beauty and innovative skincare business in China.
- Advised Takeda on the post-acquisition integration of Shire in Thailand, including providing regulatory advice on the transfer of the marketing authorizations and how to manage the process.
- Advising Corbion, a global market leader in lactic acid, lactic acid derivatives, and lactides and a company listed on the Euronext, on the 50/50 joint venture with Total, one of the "supermajor" oil companies in the world, to produce and market polylactic (PLA) polymers via their first 75,000 tons PLA polymerization plant in Thailand. The closing of the joint venture followed the over Baht 1 billion spin-off of the lactide business of Corbion in Thailand to the joint venture entity.
- New York~United States (2014)
- University of Pennsylvania Law School (LL.M. with Distinction) (2013)
- University of Pennsylvania Wharton School (Certificate in Business and Law) (2013)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LL.B., Upper Second Class Honors) (2010)
Author, “Healthcare M&A Outlook Post COVID-19 "Disruption", June 2020
Author, “M&A with cryptocurrency?”, Bangkok Post, 27 March 2018
Speaker, "Corporate Legal Counsel Forum," organized by Asia Business Connect, June 2018
Speaker, "Legal & Financial Due Diligence Strategies for Successful Acquisitions, JVs & Strategic Alliances," organized by Asia Business Connect, October 2017
Guest Lecturer, Business Law, Masters of Law Program, Thammasat University