Tri Trung Pham is a special counsel in Baker McKenzie Hanoi. Mr. Pham has 15 years experience in advising on foreign investments and has been involved in company and project establishments in various industry sectors including services, distribution, production and banking. He also has extensive experience working in equity award plans for employees.
Representative Legal Matters
- Coordinated and advised a leading technology company in a comprehensive legal frame work survey on labor and employment law of Vietnam.
- Conducted various types of employment due diligence work during merger and acquisition transactions.
- Advised on settlement of individual labor disputes.
- Assisting clients on labor termination and negotiation on various grounds, including threats of murder, disclosure of private information and business secrets, misconduct and bad behavior.
- Assisted on compensation structure, salary, insurance, and other employee benefits.
- Counseled on working time, working shifts, overtime and rest time.
- Advised on relocation, secondment, visa and work permits and benefits of foreign staff.
- Drafted and reviewed employment contracts, internal labor regulations, employee handbooks, codes of conduct, among other documents.
- Vietnam (2008)