Pratiksha Patel is an associate of the Firm’s Tax Practice Group in Miami. Ms. Patel assists high net worth individuals and families with developing suitable estate plans to maximize and protect the transfer of wealth to future generations.
Ms. Patel’s practice focuses on estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer tax planning, and estate and trust administration matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar - Tax Section
- Member, Baker McKenzie Miami Office Pro Bono Committee
- Florida~United States (2009)
- University of Florida (LL.M. Taxation) (2010)
- University of Florida (J.D. cum laude) (2009)
- University of South Florida (B.A. International Studies and Political Science summa cum laude) (2006)