Pratiksha Patel is an associate of the Firm’s Tax Practice Group in Miami. Ms. Patel assists high net worth individuals and families with developing suitable estate plans to maximize and protect the transfer of wealth to future generations.
Ms. Patel’s practice focuses on estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer tax planning, and estate and trust administration matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar - Tax Section
- Member, Baker McKenzie Miami Office Pro Bono Committee
- Florida~United States (2009)
- University of Florida (LL.M. Taxation) (2010)
- University of Florida (J.D. cum laude) (2009)
- University of South Florida (B.A. International Studies and Political Science summa cum laude) (2006)
Co-presenter, "Planning with US Trust Structures," Baker & McKenzie’s 17th Annual International Tax & Trust Training Program, Coral Gables, Florida, 27-28 October 2016
Co-presenter, "Venezuelan Update," 16th Annual International Tax & Trust Training Program, Miami, FL, 15-16 October 2015
Co-presenter, "Advising Elderly Clients and Planning for Incapacity," 37th Annual North America Tax Conference, Coronado, CA, 8 January 2015
Author, "Notice 2012-20 Clarifies Portfolio Debt Issues Concerning Bearer Debt Obligations," Baker & McKenzie's North American Tax Practice Group - Tax News and Developments Newsletter, June 2012
Co-author, "Transfer Tax Planning Under the 2010 Act," Baker & McKenzie’s North American Tax Practice Group - Tax News and Developments Newsletter, February 2011