Taylor Parker is an associate at Baker McKenzie's Chicago office and a member of the International Commercial group. Taylor leverages her background in governmental affairs, public health and the private business sector to provide global clients with coordinated solutions to international transactions and issues.
Taylor advises clients on various international commercial matters, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, economic and trade sanctions, export controls, and customs and import laws.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Chicago Bar Association - Member
- Illinois~United States (2021)
- Howard University School of Law (JD) (2021)
- Howard University (MBA) (2021)
- Michigan State University (MPH)
- Michigan State University (BA (BA))
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.