Representative Legal Matters
- Advising a client on a more than EUR1 billion dispute over a power plant construction.
- Advising a shareholder on a more than EUR100 million dispute over a joint venture in the gas industry.
- Advising a client on a dispute regarding the construction of offshore wind farms in the German North Sea.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- German Initiative of Young Arbitrators (DIS40) - Member
- Young Singapore International Arbitration Centre (YSICA) - Member
- Germany (2016)
- Superior Court of Justice, Berlin (Assessor Exam) (2016)
- Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz (Dr. iur.) (2015)
- Boston University School of Law (LL.M.) (2012)
- Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz (First State Exam) (2011)
Co-author (with Gerrit Niehoff ), "Anerkennung und Vollstreckung ausländischer Entscheidungen in Deutschland", Iurratio 2017, 1, April 2017
Author, "Nachtragsliquidator vertritt Restgesellschaft bei einzelnen Abwicklungsmaßnahmen, IWRZ 2017, 130" (Case Note to BGH, Decision of 22 November 2016)
Co-author (with Jan Frohloff), "The German Federal Constitutional Court Confirms CETA", Global Arbitration News, October 2016
Author, "Anwendbarkeit ausländischen Gesellschaftsrechts auf eine in Deutschland anerkannte Restgesellschaft, IWRZ 2017, 37" (Case Note to OLG Brandenburg, Decision of 27. July 2016)
Co-author (with Jan Frohloff), "Compatibility of Intra-EU BITs with EU Law", Global Arbitration News, May 2016