Christina Norman is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Global Tax Practice Group in Chicago. She advises clients on a variety of tax controversy matters.
Christina's practice focuses on transfer pricing disputes and other domestic and international tax disputes. She assists clients in all stages of tax litigation, from audit and administrative appeals before the IRS to litigation before the US tax court and other federal courts.
- U.S. Tax Court~United States (2019)
- Illinois~United States (2018)
- University of Chicago Law School (JD) (2018)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (BA Sociology & Spanish) (2014)
- Author, "Federal Circuit Effectively Assumes Control Over All Overpayment Interest Suits," North America Tax News and Developments, Baker McKenzie, August 2020
- Co-author, "Schneider Electric Victory," North America Tax News and Developments, Baker McKenzie, September 2019
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.