Lan Phuong Nguyen is a partner based in the Firm's Ho Chi Minh City office. Ms. Nguyen is a member of the Lawyers Association of Ho Chi Minh City, the American Chamber of Commerce and the British Business Group in Vietnam.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Origin Energy Limited in relation to the acquisition of major shareholding in a local company.
- Assisted First Solar in establishing its billion-dollar project on a solar panel factory in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Advised Toshin on closing the first two phases of a five-phase acquisition project over a prime location real property in downtown Ho Chi Minh City.
- Advised a leading logistics company on restructuring its operations in Vietnam.
- Advised the American Bureau of Shipping on restructuring its operations in Vietnam.
- Assisted numerous multinational companies,in setting up trading and distribution companies in Vietnam.
- Vietnam (2007)
- Law University of Ho Chi Minh City (B.A.) (2002)
- University of Ho Chi Minh City (B.A.) (1995)
- University of Wisconsin Law School (LL.M.)
- Hong Kong
- Washington, DC
Consultant, Sessions on the Draft Law on Investment and Draft Law on Enterprise, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Vietnam Business Forum, HCMC, 11 March 2014
Presenter, “Corporate and Legal System for Companies in Vietnam,” Swedish Business Delegation, October 2013
Presenter, “Business expansion opportunities in Vietnam,” Vietnam Singapore Industrial Park (VSIP) and Manufacturing Committee of Amcham, October 2013