Guillaume Nataf advises domestic and foreign clients on sales and acquisitions of French or foreign companies or groups and on domestic, cross-border or multijurisdictional transactions. He also focuses on the negotiation and implementation of joint ventures involving the creation of corporate entities, the drafting and negotiating of shareholders’ agreements and corporate law matters, including group restructurings and private equity projects.
Mr. Nataf joined the Mergers and Acquisitions department of Baker McKenzie in Paris in 2005. He was appointed counsel in 2015 and partner in 2017.
Mr. Nataf focuses his practice on multijurisdictional M&A transactions, including the management of teams made up of lawyers from many different countries, cultures and disciplines.
- Paris~France (2005)
- Paris Bar School (Bar Exam) (2005)
- H.E.C. School of Management (Master's Degree International Business Law and Management) (2005)
- University of Paris II (Assas) (DESS European Business Law) (2004)
- University of Paris II (Assas) (Maitrise) (2003)
- Business Law Institute (Institut de Droit des Affaires (IDA)) (Paris II - ASSAS) (2003)
Baker & McKenzie A.A.R.P.I. is a member of Baker and McKenzie International.