Markus Meuller is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Banking & Finance Practice Group in Stockholm. He specialises in international and Swedish domestic financing transactions and has extensive experience from both Sweden and the U.S.
Prior to joining the Firm in 2019, he was a practicing attorney in the U.S. at major New York law firms.
Representative Legal Matters
- Nordea Bank and DNB on senior secured facilities agreement used to fund acquisition by sponsor of a vehicle inspection business.
- FSN Capital VI on its EUR 650 million TLB (with delayed draw) facility for the acquisition of Optigroup, Hygos, BFG and TPC with Jefferies, JPM and Danske Bank as lead arrangers.
- Ture Invest on the financing of acquisition by Swedish private equity sponsor of two consumer credit businesses and additional bond tap issues to fund add-on acquisitions.
- 4Finance S.A on its EUR 175 million senior unsecured bond issue.
- Viva Wine Group on a term- and bridge loan facilities agreement with SEB, the proceeds of which were used to fund its acquisition of Vicampo GmbH.
- Trill Impact on facilities agreement with Nordea the proceeds of which were used to fund its acquisition of Nordomatic.
- Enad Global 7 AB (publ), a Stockholm based online games developer, on the financing of its USD 300 million acquisition of Daybreak Game Company LLC, a US multi-platform online games developer and publisher.
- Media and Games Invest plc on its EUR 80 million senior secured bond.
- Kindred Group in respect of its GBP 280 million term and revolving facility with Swedbank, Nordea Bank and SEB.
- Nordea Bank in connection with the senior secured bond issue and super senior revolving facility the acquisition of Finnish target by Swedish private equity sponsor.
- New York (2009)
- Columbia University School of Law (LLM) (2008)
- University of Gothenburg (2004)