Daniela Maurate is an associate at Estudio Echecopar. She focuses her practice in Real Estate and Urban Law.
She has advised on real estate transactions regarding the analysis of registry and urban contingencies, including also the diagnosis and legal cleaning of properties.
Also, her professional practice includes consulting and issuing legal opinions related to matters of property and contractual law, as well as advising investors in the acquisition, transfer and affectation of real estate, in the obtaining of licenses and permits, zoning of properties, urban habilitations and in registry matters.
- Winner of the Pro Bono 2016 Challenge, organized by the Pro Bono Peru Alliance
- Member of the team that represented the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru in the "Sergio García Ramírez" International Competition on Human Rights, Mexico 2017
- Member of the Pre Moot Lima 2018 runner-up team. Honourable Mention for Best Respondent Speaker
- Member of the team that represented the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú in the XI International Arbitration Competition, Bogotá 2018
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Certified Professional to work in the procurement office of the government entities
- Extraordinary Member of THEMIS Association
- Peru (2021)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (Law Degree) (2021)